Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Changes to my study programme

think that obviously the technology will going advance, and I don’t know if this something good or something bad because, I think that it will begin to replace the jobs of human. Otherwise, it will be good because I think that the internet and the computers allow to give information of any kind to any people in the word, so is easier to learn and teach about any topic and subject 

The subjects that I think that the technology will change is the form of teaching in the laboratories. For example, maybe the humans will develop new machines in the laboratory, with more accuracy and with less time, when the reactions are longer maybe it will be existing a machine that will hurry the reaction, so the scientists will have more time to do another thing, or for dedicate time for other things to do in the laboratory. This will give to the people shorter work days, or to finish the work in home with computers. 

Right now, I think that we have a few classrooms and laboratories that are poor. Sometimes in some subjects we have to share with other partner the instruments in the laboratory or the reagents, the university don’t give us gloves, that I think it is super important because we work with reagents and reactions that are dangerous. So, I hope to think that when we where is ten years more, this university will have more laboratories and more instruments.  

I don’t think that the work of the teachers will be replace for the computers or robots, in the extreme case, because is just not the same. I have studied with computers with books or with YouTube, and I have learned but I have questions and doubts, that I have to ask to someone. I think that the technology will work the teachers in parallel helping the students to facilitate teaching.

2 comments:

  1. like you, i think that technology is double edged sword

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Agree with you about the lack of gloves in the lab.

    ReplyDelete