Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Cartoons, Tv series and animes

 I love to see TV series, this is my favorite hobby and I'm fan of many series like Game of thronesGrey's anatomyHow i meet your mother, House, Breaking bad, etc. i could mention a hundred TV series that i washed in my whole lifei don't have a favorite seriesbut right now the TV  series  that i liked most is Grey's anatomy, actually i saw it twiceThis series is about a medicine intern, Meredith Grey, who falls in love of a doctor, Derek, who work in the same hospital that she is doing is internship, and the plot revolves around the drama that she has with him and the problem in the
hospital. Is a drama show i think. 
Grey's anatomy
i like to watch Tv series than read,because I'm a lazy person i don't have much time to read the comics or the booksbut i think this is only an excuse to not readAlso, i think that I'm a little obsessed
 with the tv series.I don't like to wait to see what is going to happen so i like to see all the tv serie 
i think that i read a couple of comics, I have never read mangasbut these two things are the origin of some Tv series and animesalmost the most, like Game of thrones, so it is important and I’m grateful of all the creators of all this wonderful works. 
Cartoons and anime, I think that all of us saw when we were little in the Tv, in cartoon networks and nickelodeon, also in etcetera. The cartoons have a big importance in my childhood because it was a hobby and escape of the school, and was a good conversation topic for me and my friends, actually is a good topic to talk in parties at the present, all my friends see the same Tv series and animes as me. 

The animes that I saw in my childhood was Pokémoninuyasha, sailor moon, detective Conan, etc. I see anime sometimes because I like to see tv series than anime. the last one that I saw was Fullmetal Alchemist and I liked so much, it was a good anime, I don’t regret to lost a whole week to see this anime. 
My family don’t see much tv series, except my dad, but I don’t really like the same tv series that he sees. I actually see a tv serie in Netflix that calls “La maldición de Hill House” is a horror serie.

No comments:

Post a Comment