Tuesday, December 4, 2018

English Language Challenges


In school i have English since i had in “primero basico” that I remember, but I think that when I was in kinder, I think that I had English. Since primero basico to cuarto medio, I obviously learned all the English and the base of it, I can read and write English good I think, but when I want to talk in English it’s hard for me.

When I enter to the university, and I give the test of English, I stay in English three, and I started in my first semester. I remember that we had to do blogs and we had to speak in classes with the activities that the teacher given us. Also I remember that in one time we had to do a presentation in English. I think that this activity help me to remove the shame because I had to speak in English loud and clear and help me to learn how to pronunciation the words.

In English four, we have to do blogs, I think that it help me to express myself with my ideas, although I don’t know all the words or I forget some word so I had to look in Google of asking to the professor. I think that it help me to remember the words and keep a rhythm with my English.  

The thing that is hard to me in this language is the pronunciation and I think that when I have to talk in English with someone it’s hard to me to express my ideas in English. The things that help me with my pronunciation is watch videos in YouTube with subtitle or when I saw movies or tv series, I see them with subtitle and I try to listen the words of the actors. Also when I hear music in English I try to read the letter of the song and try to sing.

I use the English when I hear music, when I see videos in YouTube of people from others countries or when I saw movies because I don’t like the translated movies.

3 comments:

  1. It's the same for me. Learn English pronunciation is very hard :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also use english whe i hear music!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also think that the movies are better in their original language

    ReplyDelete