Saturday, November 3, 2018

My future job

When I receive my university degree, I would like to work in a mining industry or another industry to gain experience in a chemical laboratory. Maybe doing research or solving some problem, maybe helping the environment and the contamination. Also, I would like to work as a college professor for teaching and also focus on doing research with the students. 



I would like to work outdoors because I think I would get bored working indoors, although working in a laboratory is to be enclosed in that space, so is not much the difference. Maybe when I am older, I would like to work indoors, I don’t know. 



conference at the University of Granada.




would like to travel to others countries or maybe to work in another country and stay there for some years but I would like to return to Chile, obvious. I would like to go to science conferences and talk with scientist to learn more about the novelties of science. 
With respect to the salary, I would like to earn the right and necessary money, maybe a little more for buy a house, pay the university debts, and I would need money because I would like to study more and specialize in some area, like organic chemistry or analytic chemistry, maybe other area that I would like in the future, but my favorite area right now is organic chemistry because organic is everything and I would like to find a reaction or some like that !

No comments:

Post a Comment