Tuesday, May 17, 2016

My Favorite Picture!






This is my favorite picture, because it makes me remember all the  times I lived with my friends in high school. In this day, our “goddaughters ”  gave us a present, that was a ballon with chocolates. Also, in this picture all my friends that were important in all the six years of my time at that school.

This picture was taken in the garden of my school, in one of the few benches that there were in the school. And this picture was taken by another classmate.

This picture is special cause I like the way we looked and we were in order, so it was a big
achievement. Also this picture was taken in the last months of the last year, so everything was so nostalgic, and we took many pictures in this day, because we wanted to keep each other in our minds.

2 comments:

  1. Aww is very nostalgic remember the last moments at high school!:) but sweetie you have me now jajajaj just kidding, love you babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww is very nostalgic remember the last moments at high school!:) but sweetie you have me now jajajaj just kidding, love you babe!

    ReplyDelete