Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Videogames!

Well, nowadays i play only league of legends. I would like to play more videogames in my computer but it is so old and slow, so I can’t play more videogames. I prefer the videogames in the computer that in consoles, I feel that it is easier to play and also I can speak with friends while I'm playing. In addition, now i don’t have free time to play, so I play in holydays or when the need to play is strong.


I remember that I played the classic videogames with my brothers, like Mario Bros, Crash Bandicoot, or guitar hero. When I was little, I played so much Ragnarok, I passed all the time in this game. I remember that I started to play 'cause my cousins played this game. Also, I played habbo, and it was addictive to me, to the point of spending money in the game. 

Habbo.

Ragnarok.

2 comments:

  1. Habbo hotel rulz!!
    But, I never play Lol, is a popular game today. Lol Players hate Dota players and 'vice versa'. xD
    I believe that DOTA is most complicated that LOL, although I love DOTA xD

    ReplyDelete