Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Favourite pieces of technology.



This new machine like, smartphones, tablets or computer are new technology, where you can do anything that you want and you can get all the information of everything.

I got my first computer when I was eleven years old and it was like a tv with keyboard, it was so big! .Also I got my first cell phone when I was like twelve years old, ‘cause I started to travel alone in these year.

Practically I use my cellphone everytime, to talk with friends, to see videos, to listen music, and also, this machine have “touch” so I just put my finger in the screen  to do this activities in the cellphone. Sadly the battery doesn’t last a lot. Also I use it  when I can, my notebook for watching movies or playing something online, or just to have a little fun. My notebook is too old and the battery is practically dead, so I have to keep connect it, and I use it with the keyboard and the mouse, just that simple.


I like this technology because in a little thing you have everything, all the information, all the news and you know what happen in the world, too  I can carry it with me all the time.

I think that the life without this new technology will be more difficult for everyone, especially for the more young because we have to come back to have books, and looking for information would be more difficult. Also I think that without the technology, the society would be more “sociable” like the name says.




4 comments:

  1. I loved the picture you chose for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel that the technology is very agressive, i feel so controled for my cellphone :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is more easy now with technology, that's true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life is more easy now with technology, that's true.

    ReplyDelete