Tuesday, May 24, 2016

First Post

My name is Valeria Paz Zúñiga Salazar,  i was born on August  1st 1997, in Santiago de Chile. I’m the first child of my parents, Jessica Salazar and Luis Zúñiga. We are five in my family, i have a brother and a sister, and not least i have a dog.

I studied the primary school in Puente Alto, at “Domingo Matte Mesías” school.  Later, i passed all the high school in  the “Liceo 1, Javiera Carrera”. And now, i’m studying in the Universidad de Chile, what a surprise!


I really like to lost my free time in the internet, i think that is a world where you can do everything. I like to see movies, tv shows, videos in Youtube, read things or blogs, etc. An obviously, i like to be with my friends, and get out with them and do healthy things :D


With my mom in Iquique,2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment