Monday, May 23, 2016

Music the great communicator!

Music is so important in my life, i can’t  pass a day without hearing music. I feel that the music lock up in my own world, where i feel good and without problems or concerns.

I prefer listening music but i have tried to play an instrument like the guitar. It’s hard for me to learn to  play without a teacher, but thanks the internet i have learned some songs in this instrument.

My favorite style of music is rock and his derivations, like alternative rock, funk rock, metal rock , etc. This is the kind of music that i have in my cellphone, however i like all styles of music, i mean, i don’t dance with hard rock, you know.

My favorite band in the world, is Red Hot Chili Peppers. I like this band since i was in octavo básico. I like the rhythm that makes you want to dance and sing.




In SGL.


RHCP.

No comments:

Post a Comment