Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My Blogging Experience!

I have to say that i had never written a blogs and less in English. It was a new experience and it was fun and dynamic like when we had to put pictures or images in the blogs. At first it was hard to express the ideas of the different topics. For example, when the topics were about things like personal experiences, as write about travels, or the short biography, it was kinda easy to do the blog, but when the blogs were about give our opinion, it was more difficult to me to do the activity.

I think that this kind of activities are fruitfully, I mean, I learn more words in English andis more easy to express something in this language. Also I believe that I can think in English with more ease and this let me to express myself more easily when I write in English.

I would have liked to write about more topics of personal opinions, because is hard tome to express this type of topics in English and in Spanish. It could have been topics like politics, religion or some trending topic.

 To end, I will write that my favourite blog was “Music”, i just love music <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment